XyLip Lip Balm / Free Shipping
BuyItByTheCase.com is proud to offer you a Xylitol Lip Balm with sunscreen in a base of organic sunflower oil, beeswax, and organic extra virgin olive oil that will keep your lips chapped free! The lip balm comes in a delicious lime flavor with vitamin E, aloe vera, and rosemary extract.
CONTAINS ALL NATURAL, CLINICALLY-PROVEN BACTERIA-FIGHTING XYLITOL
The first ever lip balm with xylitol.
· Contains natural protective and disease-preventing ingredients.
· Contains protection against UV light from the sun with SPF 15. · Contains enough Xylitol, .2%, which with repeated use will provide the accumulative daily amount recommended by dermatologists.
· Has a pleasant lime flavor.
· Smooth consistency, which covers more surface area of the lip.
· When routinely applied to the lips, XyLip will adequately moisturize dry skin on and around the lip, preventing cracking.
· Provides protection for dry cracked lip surfaces and prevents the inhibits the growth of certain bacteria.
· Why should XyLip be used for oral health? XyLip, when routinely applied to lips, can prevent against the “Superbug,” which causes MRSA infections.
The accumulative effect of xylitol acts as an important protective ingredient.
The bacteria Staphylococcus aureus causes conditions known as “staph infections.” These bacteria are commonly present and generally harmless on skin surfaces, mostly around the nose, mouth, and other orifices. However, when the skin is compromised for any reason with open and/or draining blisters from sunburn, viral infections caused by Herpes 1, cuts or sores from trauma, dryness, or lesions of any kind, this presents an opportunity for Staphyloccus aureus bacteria to enter the wound, which can result in a MRSA-like infection for compromised patients causing septicemia. MRSA: Methicillin-Resistant Staphyloccus aureus. This condition has been associated with multiple hospital outbreaks from bedsores and post-surgical complications resulting in septicemia. Septicemia: A resultant blood infection from Staphyloccus aureus bacteria can even be fatal at times. Xylitol in small amounts has been found to be a useful natural topical agent on skin, including the lips, which prevents the spread of Staphyloccus aureus.